info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  E-Reader Expert
18621325

Finished reading a novel on my Kindle Fire and it is stuck

Customer Question

Finished reading a novel on my Kindle Fire and it is stuck on the final page and will not let me go back to library or do anything else. Have recharge battery and tried for two days with no luck
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
Please reboot the kindle by holding down the power switch for 40 seconds before releasing your finger, (use a watch to time)do this on the charger and off the charger you may need to do it 3 or 4 times the kindle will reboot and reload the operating system then try the kindle again.
Let me know if you have any issues, if you do not please rate the answer positively there will be a rating bar with this post of smileys or stars thanks again
Regards
Anthony
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Just interested to know how this has worked out please?
If its worked out good could you please rate the answer positively thank you there will be a rating bar of smilies or stars with this post thanks again
Regards
Anthony