Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

How do I BUY book so that I read it in it's entirety? I can

Customer Question

How do I BUY book so that I read it in it's entirety? I can download a sample or put in on my Wish List, but when I want to buy it, there is no way.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
What model is this for?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
..
What model is this for?
..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please help me get access to IBooks for the Kindle app om my Ipad2
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! Are you trying to buy iBooks or Kindle books?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to buy from both Kindle and I Books.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Within the Kindle app, if you go to the store, there will be an option available to purchase/download the book. If you are connected to Wi-Fi, the book will download after you purchase the book or select the option to download. The same concept goes for iBooks -- You must be connected to Wi-Fi when making the purchase of the book.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while. Please let me know if you need help with anything else or if you have anymore questions. If you do not, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.