Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of E-Readers
32989067

I am having great difficulty loading books onto my kindle

Customer Question

i am having great difficulty loading books onto my kindle
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?

If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.

Thanks Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

my problem is that I have had brain surgery for an ongoing medical symptom and I have days that I cannot remember what to do. I need a list to follow to enable me to download books. Carol

Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi Carol

OK, Im looking for a simple menu to show you how to do this

While Im waiting Ill opt out.

This means that if someone else has this information, they will respond to you directly.

In the meantime, please DO NOT rate or respond to this question, as this will lock your question

Thanks

Rob

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This video will show you how to both purchase a book and how to then open it on your Kindle Paperwhite.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgT1h-fFv8w
To also be helpful, you can review the entire manual here
https://kindle.s3.amazonaws.com/UserGuide/Paperwhite_V2/Kindle_Paperwhite_V2_UserGuide_US.pdf
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you