Viet - E-reader Tech
Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with E-readers.
30037186

My computer link "manage your device" shows a book has been

Customer Question

My computer link "manage your device" shows a book has been delivered but it doesnt appear on the contents screen of my Kindle paperwhite.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Viet - E-reader Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Please try this: Press and hold the Power On/Off button on the Kindle for about 25 seconds, then turn it back on and check.
- If that does not work, go to the Wi-Fi / Wireless menu / setting on the Kindle, and make sure it is connected to your Wi-Fi / wireless network name and check.
- If needed, disconnect the power cord from the internet/wireless modem/router device for a few minutes, then reconnect, and check. If needed, check the Wi-Fi / wireless menu on the kindle again.
- If needed, in your Amazon account at the website http://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle on your computer, select the Action button of each book you want, then select the Deliver option, then select your kindle, then select Deliver, then check.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.