Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

How do I download books from Mary's Cloud Reader to Mary's

Customer Question

How do I download books from Mary`s Cloud Reader to Mary`s 2nd Kindle, (a Kindle Paperwhite)?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Shaw aka Dr.Fix-It , Your online expert ready to assist you... Sorry having an issue with your new Kindle, to access your books from the cloud your Kindle has to have a WIFI wireless connection and be registered to your Amazon account.
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.
From Home or any Settings screen, view the wireless indicators at the upper right corner of your Kindle.
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.
Can click here to see if your Kindle is listed on your Amazon account as a registered device?
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.
Note: Kindle content is automatically added to the Cloud tab on your Kindle device to download.To download content to your Kindle, tap the Cloud tab, and then tap the title you wish to download. Your content will appear on the On Device tab.
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.
Please give it a go and let me know, thanks.