Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Nook, kindle & ipad expert
59725966

I would like a list of all the books I have purchased. Is

Customer Question

I would like a list of all the books I have purchased. Is there a way to download a list instead of having to scroll page by page
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What device/reader are you using?Amazon kindle, b/n nook, kobo, etc?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Noon
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
B&N nook
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the information,
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
You may view all of the nook books/content you have purchased online, by clicking here: http://bit.ly/1LEmik5 Let me know if that is what you are looking for or if you need more information. Nathan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That did not answer my question. Yes I can view them from that link but I can not print them. I have 67 pages of books I want a downloadable list that I can print and sort.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for clarifying. That is a different situation then. I was not aware you needed a single downloadable list for printing purposes. When you said a list I thought you meant on your computer rather than the book itself.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
I do not believe that what you are wanting to do is possible. However I have no documentation to support that one way or the other. I will "opt out" so that another expert who may have more information on this can work with you.
Do not leave any rating or post back until you hear from someone else - either will hinder another tech from being able to assist you.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This is correct what the previous expert told you, it is not possible to do.
Please let us know if you need any other information else please rate his answer.
Thank you
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, just checking back in.
I have confirmed with multiple people at Barnes & Noble customer service and L2 tech support, on your behalf, and what you are looking to do is simply not possible. This is a limitation of the b/n site/service, and not a function that they offer at this time.
The best you could do at this point is to view the pages individually, copy/paste that content into an excel sheet, and use that to sort and arrange them as needed.
If I’ve answered your question, please take a moment to rate my service, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”, even if the news was not. You are also welcome to reply back to me at no extra cost if I can be of any further assistance.
Thank you,