Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

I tried to purchase a book to put on my kindle, but the credit

Customer Question

I tried to purchase a book to put on my kindle, but the credit card details that came up showed old expiry date, so the transaction did not go through. How do I update my credit card details?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! It is easiest if you update your credit card on a computer through your Amazon account. To add or update a payment method in Your Account: Go to Your Account. (click on YOUR ACCOUNT) In the Payment section, do one of the following:To add a payment method, click Add a Credit or Debit Card.To edit a payment method, click Manage Payment Options. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if the issue was resolved. If the issue was resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you. If the issue is not resolved, please reply back so we can continue to fix the issue.