Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

My one and a half old kindle will not turn on after charging-have

Customer Question

my one and a half old kindle will not turn on after charging-have used to different power sources in attempt to charge but will still not turn on
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
Please reboot the kindle by first making sure it has some charge then holding down the power switch for 40 seconds before releasing your finger, (use a watch to time) the kindle will reboot and reload the operating system then try the kindle again.
Let me know if you have any issues, if you do not please rate the answer positively there will be a rating bar with this post of smileys or stars thanks again
Regards
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
did not work
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
still kindle will not work
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry it is now working thanks
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Did it show any sign of power at all when you tried what Anthony suggested?
.