Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

I recently bought my 2nd Kindle (Gen. 7, I think.) Can you

Customer Question

I recently bought my 2nd Kindle (Gen. 7, I think.) Can you tell me how to find all my e-reader orders on Amazon.com? What button do I push, etc? Right now, all I can pull up is one and I know there should be more. Also, is there a way I can transfer all my Kindle books from the old Kindle to my newer one? I have ordered many books and love the service.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! The Kindle books will transfer from the old one to the new one when you register it with the same Amazon account and you connect it to Wi-Fi. You can view all of your book purchases online through your account.. Click here: https://www.amazon.com/your-accountSign into your account (if prompted) then click on View Your Kindle Orders