info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  E-Reader Expert
18621325

My kindle seems to be locked - I was reading and ready to go

Customer Question

My kindle seems to be locked - I was reading and ready to go to next page - when nothing happened - No green light - no ***** *****ght - nothing How can I unlock my kindle
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
Put the kindle on the charger for 20 mins at pref a point you dont normally use then>>>
Please press and hold the on/off button on the kindle for 40 seconds then release your finger (use a watch to time)the kindle should reboot and reset,you may need to try this 3 or 4 times, if you have any problem let me know.
A positive rating is appreciated thank you
Regards
Anthony
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
You opened a new question no need to do that just come back here
Anthony
Expert:  Miel-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/e-readers/95fvx-kindle-seems-locked-reading-ready-go.html#re.v/173/). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.