Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
Experience:  ... its a whole library in your hands.
2926636

My mom passed away and I received her Kindle Fire. Ask for

Customer Question

My mom passed away and I received her Kindle Fire. Ask for PIN. I have no clue
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Shaw aka Dr.Fix-It , Your online expert ready to assist you... Hi my name is ***** ***** Dr.Fix-It, Your online expert ready to assist you... I am sorry for your loss, do you know the Amazon account email and password ***** Kindle was used on? You will need to gain access to the online account from your computer request a password *****:CLICK HERE to Go to Forgot Your Password. Follow the on-screen instructions.You may be asked to copy the text from a picture in a text entry box (commonly known as a "CAPTCHA"). Make sure to enter the letters in all-caps.If you have a problem reading the "CAPTCHA," we'll give you a chance to try again with a different one. If you continue having an issue with the validation screen to gain access to the account , CLICK HERE to contact Amazon customer service.
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.
Once you have gained access to the Amazon account from your computer, you can then use steps below to view your Kindle Fire settings and change the pin code to unlock it.You can change your Fire Tablet's lock screen password ***** PIN directly from Manage Your Content and Devices. On your computer or mobile device, go to Manage Your Content and Devices, and then select Your Devices.From the list of devices registered to your Amazon account, select your Fire Tablet.Select the Device Actions drop-down menu, and then select Remote Lock.Enter and then confirm a new password ***** PIN, and then select Lock Device.From your Fire Tablet, tap Unlock Device.Swipe in from the right edge of the screen to unlock your device. Enter your lock screen password ***** PIN, and then tap OK.
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.
Please give it a go and only rate my answer ok, great, or EXCELLENT after we have worked on the issue together to your satisfaction. Bonuses are welcomed & appreciated. I look forward to any future inquires as well, Thank You . . . " http://www.dr-fix-it-advise.com" target="_blank"> Dr-Fix-It-Advise.com