Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Nook, kindle & ipad expert
59725966

My kindle is stuck on a page and wont change. It is not an

Customer Question

my kindle is stuck on a page and wont change. It is not an old one.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.
Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.
This symptom can indicate several possible issues: an internal hardware failure, a low/faulty battery, or just a simple memory/firmware glitch.
The first step here will be to attempt to reboot the kindle. This is done by pressing/sliding and holding the power button for 20+ seconds, or until the screen flashes (usually with an image of a tree), then release. Give the kindle about a minute to start back up, and let me know if the problem persists, we can then try some further steps.
Best regards,
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, just checking in to see if you need any further help with this. If I’ve answered your question, please take a moment to rate my service, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. You are also welcome to reply back to me at no extra cost if I can be of any further assistance.
Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ta that was good but I now can't shop on the kindle
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me a bit more about the problem, please? Are you getting a specific error message? Did this work previously?