Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I need to update my credit card

Customer Question

I need to update my credit card
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. What brand and model is this for?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
..
..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
I can not help you until you answer the question I sent you.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not understand what model you mean.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
What brand and model device are you trying to change your credit card info for? Or is it for your JustAnswer account?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My credit card was stolen and I just want to give you my new credit card number
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Give who? This is a paid tech support site called JustAnswer.com not affiliated with anyone else. I need to know what site/device you are trying to change your card info on in order to help you change it on that service.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
for my Kindle so I can order new books
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Thank you as I mentioned we are not affiliated with Kindle or Amazon.
However to change your Amazon Kindle payment info follow these steps.
First go to this page:
https://www.amazon.com/mycd
From Settings (near the top on the right), select Edit Payment Method below Digital Payment Settings.
Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.
Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue.
You will be taken back to the Digital Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.
If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.