Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I have having trouble buying books. I will pay the $70 dollars

Customer Question

I have having trouble buying books. I will pay the $70 dollars you are looking For.
Category: E-Readers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is my question going to be answered?
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Michelle and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Amazon.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like an answer please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why can I not buy books with a gift card
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
a credit card option will not let me use a gift card
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why else are you looking for
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
am I going to get an answer. All I want to know is why I can not use a gift card to buy a book.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am I going to have to pay another technician another $ 70?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What do you mean by my conversation is covered by a disclaimer. If one tech can not answer my question, it only stands to reason that an other tech is going to want to be paid as well for their work. That is how it works in my world.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.
My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.
Sorry to hear you're having trouble.
I'd like to help, but need more information from you. We have no possible way of knowing what you are trying to do unless you reply back with that specific information.
Michelle is not a tech, she works with the site and was asking for info from you so that an appropriate tech, such as myself, could respond.
Are you having trouble with an amazon kindle, a b&n nook, a kobo, sony reader, etc? I need to know what device and site is the problem to properly advise you.
I'm happy to talk by phone, or help with a remote support session on your computer as well.