Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of E-Readers
32989067

Yesterday I updated my email address and password ***** when

Customer Question

yesterday I updated my email address and password ***** when I tryto shop it says email address is not correct. When I type in the correction I already changed and it still comes with the old email address
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You will need to register the Nook with the new email address if this has changed.
To do this
Tap "Settings," then select "Device." Select "Unregister" to remove the Nook from your B&N account.
Open the Barnes & Noble website using your computer's Web browser. Click "My Account," then select "Account Settings."
Enter your email address and password, then enter the new email address and password ***** want to use. Click "Continue" to confirm the change.
Tap "Sign In" on your Nook, then enter the new email address and password. Tap "Submit."
This will then use the new email address you have set
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you