Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Nook, kindle & ipad expert
59725966

I need to change credit card info

Customer Question

I need to change credit card info
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. This process does not work well from the kindle/ipad directly (amazon app) it is best done from a computer, on the amazon.com website. There are a few easy steps to fix this though.First, go here:http://amzn.to/1yfsOmDthere you can be sure your card/bank info is correct (right address, valid expiration date, etc) From there, go here:http://amzn.to/15Q6xUWOn this page, click on the SETTINGS tab at the top right,then you can from there set a default card to be used for one click purchases on the kindle.Under Kindle Payment Settings, click on the Edit Payment Method button, and you can set the card you want used for your kindle purchases. After that, reboot the kindle by pressing/sliding and holding the power button for 20+ seconds, and it should operate normally from there.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Please reply back to me here only. When you post a new question it costs you again.
If you don't know the email it was under, go into the kindle under Account or About, and it should show the account (email) it is currently linked to.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, just checking in to see if you need any further help with this. If I’ve answered your question, please take a moment to rate my service, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. You are also welcome to reply back to me at no extra cost if I can be of any further assistance.
Thank you,