Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

Is there a repair shop in Los Angeles Kindle DX? I

Customer Question

Is there a repair shop in Los Angeles for the Kindle DX? I have replaced my own battery, but it still needs to be charged twice a day. Want to keep this Kindle DX going since they aren't made any more.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.
Just so I understand, you have replaced the battery with a new one but despite this, the battery discharges much quicker than expected? How much time do you get out of a single charge?
How much time did you USED to get out of a single charge?
Please let me know so that we can continue.
Regards
Steve