Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of E-Readers
32989067

My kindle home page went to a lite blue screen with only four

Customer Question

My kindle home page went to a lite blue screen with only four apps across the top
books videos apps characters
They all so no content except the apps app. All that shows is the items I deleted from my Kindle. All show they a Queued. I just purchased several books but the book app is empty. I can't access the internet either. How do I get this back to my home page and is there a way to transfer the books to my first Kindl?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.
Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.
Release, then connect the charger and turn on the Kindle and tell me if it functions correctly.
Let me know the results please
Thank you