Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
Experience:  ... its a whole library in your hands.
2926636

I am not sure what password ***** used my amazon seller

Customer Question

I am not sure what password ***** used for for my amazon seller app and my profit bandit. I have 2 email addresses that I use but I cant get access with either one. can you help me?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Shaw aka Dr.Fix-It , Your online expert ready to assist you... Sorry having an issue with to seller account, please CLICK HERE . If still unable to access your account then CLICK HERE
Please give it a try and let me know if have any questions along the way with a reply....only rate my answer ok, great, or EXCELLENT after we have worked on the issue together to your satisfaction. Bonuses are welcomed & appreciated. I look forward to any future inquires as well, Thank You
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Mr.fix it I still have my problem.There is a button that says here is my answer but the answer nerver showed up.What is the number where I can call you directly.or call me at(###) ###-####Thank you for your help.

Bernard Harris.

Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.
.... Sorry having an issue with to seller account, pleaseCLICK HERE . If still unable to access your account then CLICK HERE Please give it a try and let me know if have any questions along the way with a reply....only rate my answer ok, great, or EXCELLENT after we have worked on the issue together to your satisfaction. Bonuses are welcomed & appreciated. I look forward to any future inquires as well, Thank You
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.
Please click on the blue links above marked 'click here' give it a go and let me know..