Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I'm trying to log into my nook. It won't accept my email

Customer Question

I'm trying to log into my nook. It won't accept my email address it says enter a valid email?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. How confident are you that you are using the correct email address?It is likely that you are using the wrong address (may be registered under an old address) or wrong password.Or if this is a new nook, and first time setup, you may not actually have an account created yet, which is why your email isn't recognized.Do you think any of these may be the case? If so, I can help get you going in the right direction to change, reset, or setup new.Nathan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Same email, same nook
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Tell me exactly what you see on screen, what is the exact message, and what were you doing when prompted for your email address?
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
If you go here: http://bit.ly/1HCq9riare you able to sign in with the same email address and password ***** you have been trying on the nook?