Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of E-Readers
32989067

I want to lend to my daughter my copy of the Bone Tree by Greg

Customer Question

I want to lend to my daughter my copy of the Bone Tree by Greg Iles. How do I do that
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To lend a book, please do the following
You can lend a Kindle book to another reader for up to 14 days. The borrower does not need to own a Fire or Kindle device and can read the book after downloading a free Kindle reading app
Go to Manage Your Content and Devices on your computer.
https://www.amazon.com/mycd
Select the Actions button for the title that you want to loan, and then select Loan this title. If Loan this title is not an option, lending is unavailable for the title.
Enter the recipient's e-mail address and an optional message.
Note: Be sure to send the Kindle book loan notification to your friend's personal e-mail address and not their Send-to-Kindle e-mail address.
Click Send now.
They will then have a loan of the book.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen or smiley faces, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you