Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

Need new password ***** my one is in error

Customer Question

Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. We cannot send you a password, it is very likely the one you've entered is simply the wrong one. In order to help you, I need to know the following info: 1) What device are we dealing with here? 2) What password ***** ***** asking you for- your Wi Fi password, or your account password? 3) How long have you owned this device for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no email damaged kindle old one in garbage need response of new password ***** this kindle reason for my frustation
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
You're not replying aback with what I am asking though. Are you trying to enter your Amazon password *****? Do you know what your Amazon account info is? This is the account you use to order books.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My old email was***@******.*** password ***** bigmo64 have new kindle ask for email and password ***** up error old kindle got dropped and was destroyed all I want is play in my new kindle keeps asking for password ***** I have to stand on my head to get it work just want to have it open up so I can use it is that too much to ask for
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kindle fire hd. For my Gmail to open new kindle I have owed for two days I m trying to sign on so i can operate it Myer fire is hooked open but kindle won't let me put four digit to open up if u can't help I will purchase a nook that functions how simple is it to give a new password ***** my email to operate why can't I talk to human being to give info my phone is 1-***-***-****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need new g mail password ***** to set up new kindle fire hd so I have email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do not have amazon account just need new password ***** my email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
brought new kindle fire he went to settings ask for my email land password ***** I can set up my Gmail says error on my password ***** just need a PASSWORD ***** operate kindle is this so hard to understand
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
I've opted out to allow someone else to assist you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Who ever is opting to help here is my problem brought new kindle fire 7hd went to setting to open up kindle .ask for my email and password ***** replayed to me error wrong password ***** simply need new password ***** I can operate kindle is this so hard to understand.