Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Nook, kindle & ipad expert
59725966

How do I "download" the kindle books on my account to my I-Pad

Customer Question

How do I "download" the kindle books on my account to my I-Pad ?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.Sorry to hear you're having trouble.YOu don't actually download the books to your ipad, but rather you install the kindle app onto your ipad. From there you register that kindle app to your same amazon.com account.Any book purchases on that account will be available to read on the kindle app on the ipad. You may need to look in the CLOUD library rather than in the Device library to find your desired selections. Nathan
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.
My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.
Sorry to hear you're having trouble.
YOu don't actually download the books to your ipad, but rather you install the kindle app onto your ipad. From there you register that kindle app to your same amazon.com account.
Any book purchases on that account will be available to read on the kindle app on the ipad. You may need to look in the CLOUD library rather than in the Device library to find your desired selections.