Steve G., Engineer
Experience:  Vice President of an Electronics Repair Company
329447

I have a kindle paperwhite. I want to know how I add books

Customer Question

I have a kindle paperwhite. I want to know how I add books have read to my collections
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way. I need to gather some more information from you in order to help. Do you mean books that you have read on the Kindle? Or real books that you have read? Please let me know so that we can continue. RegardsSteve
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Books I have read on my kindle
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.
Ok, do you know how to get to the Collections page on your Kindle?
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.
Tell you what, I found a good web page that describes the process. Let me give it to you. Hold on....
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not really I have accidently found it but I can't recall the steps I took or what catergory I was in
Okay
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.
Ok, please CLICK HERE and see if that helps. I will be available for questions if you have any.