Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Several years of occasional experience with aspects of E-Reader technology.
13568747

I have tried to place my order but told password ***** correct.r

Customer Question

I have tried to place my order but told password ***** correct.r Tried changing password ***** still can't place order. I am prime accouont owner. Please clarify what is wrong.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.What you need the password ***** is the question. If you need it to login to the service or website in question... then you should do the login to the service or website, first. Then proceed from then, when logged in, to the purchasing.If the login fails, I suggest that you first try to1. recover the password.then if that fails, try to2. change the password.But give the process plenty of time between 1. and 2. If a 'new password *****', or a 'change password *****' is not given a few minutes to 1/2 hour or so, it can result in the new password ***** to fail also. And keep in mind that, once you have asked to change your password, the old one won't work any more! you may have to check your email, and wait for an email to come in with the new password, then use that password.This all varies according to the website you are trying to use... if you let me know what website, I might be able to advise you more specifically. Thanks.