PramitP
PramitP , Engineer
Experience:  Diploma in Electrical and Electronics from AVV University
12720903

After charging my 1st Kindle (we have 2) overnight it will

After charging my 1st Kindle (we have 2) overnight it will not waken and does not show any light if plugged into power.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  PramitP replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. I will try my best to get your Kindle working.

This happen mostly due to some problem in the firmware. First reset your Kindle by pressing or sliding and holding the power switch(at the bottom) for 30 seconds. Release the power switch. This will reboot the Kindle. If it still doesn't work, plug the charger for 10 minutes and while it is plugged, try the reboot process. Let me know if it helps. If it won't work, we'll see what can be done.

Please post back with the results.

Regards,

Pramit

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you,

It now seems to be working as well a it used to.

I have been pleased with the service and the Kindle and that is why I bought the 2nd one for my partener.

Expert:  PramitP replied 2 years ago.

I am glad I could help you :)

Please do not rate unless you are not satisfied. A Poor/Bad(1 or 2 Star) Rating affects my profile and performance here. If you feel like rating "Bad Service/I expected more" or "Poor Service/Helped a little", please stop yourself from rating and continue the conversation. I want you to be a happy and satisfied customer. If I have given you anything less than an excellent service, please let me know so that I can assist you further in providing the excellent service you deserve.

If you feel I have helped, please click on any of the smiley faces/stars after the second one from left to accept and rate my answer.

Have a good day and great weekend.

Regards,

Pramit