Thomas
Thomas , Technician
Experience:  Kindle Expert and PC Technician
62924203

my kindle touch is locked up with application error saying

my kindle touch is locked up with application error saying selected app could not be started. my wife was just trying to shut it off. when i tried to close that app error it just stayed there. i can not get back to the main home page so i can read any other books or play games.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.
Hello! My name is XXXXX XXXXX Kindle Expert and I am happy to be working with you today. Let's see if we can get your problem resolved!

This may be a simple software problem. Reload the system software by sliding or pressing and holding the power switch for 20 seconds. The Kindle should come back online within 3 minutes. Let me know if it doesn't work.

Please rate my answer positively once you're satisfied. If you aren't please reply instead of rating negatively so I can continue to help you.