Cris
Cris, Technician
Experience:  A technician which covers all grounds including E-Readers.
10156100

My kindle is hung up. how do i reset it?

Thanks for contacting JustAnswer.com I am Cris.

Press and hold the power switch for 15secs to perform a power reset of the Kindle.

Please let me know if this resolves your issue.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It did not fix the problem. I did it for 60 secs before.
Try to force a reboot. Plug the Kindle into the charger for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes and while still plugged in, slide and hold the switch for up to one minute or until you see the Kindle screen flicker, whichever is shorter. Allow 3 minutes afterward for the Kindle to reboot.

Please and let me know the outcome.
Did the solution correct your issue?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
This last has fixed my problem.
Can you please re-consider changing your rating. That last two rating left expected more and helped a little are both negative rating on my profile.

Please consider changing to "got the job done" so that I am credited for helping you with your question.

Thank you,
Cris
Hi Kenneth,

I wanted to follow up with you and see how did my answer help you? I see you choose helped a little and expected more as feedback. That leaves negative feedback on my profile. I would appreciate if you would consider changing it.

You can ask me any follow up question before leaving a feedback. Please let me know if my answer helped you or if you had any further questions.

Thanks,
Cris
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
How do I change my rating? Change to excellent/very helpful!
Hi Kenneth,

With my reply you should now see a rating at the bottom. Selecting the rating will clear out your prior to and give me credit for assisting you with your question. I really appreciate it!

Thank you!
Cris