simitpatel
simitpatel, Engineer
Experience:  I own and have dismantled both the Sony E-Reader, and 2 models of the Kindle.
15190142

what do you do when your kindle fire freezes? tried olding

what do you do when your kindle fire freezes? tried olding power button and nothing still froze
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  simitpatel replied 4 years ago.

simitpatel :

Hello. Let me know when you are ready. Just type into the box below and press enter to reply.

simitpatel :

Try resetting the Kindle. Make sure the Kindle is unplugged, and then slide the power switch and hold it for 30 seconds. Let me know if that doesn't fix it.

Customer:

ok stand by

that did it thanks

Customer:

turning back on right now. hold on

simitpatel :

Great. Let me know if you need any more help with this. If I answered your question, please don't forget to click the accept button. Any bonuses and feedback are greatly appreciated.

Customer:

i put in 2 credit cards . the first one appeard to not take while the second one did. can you confirm only 1 card charged or will be charged

simitpatel :

I will have customer service make sure that only one card is charged. But if it didn't take the first card, I'm sure it didn't charge it.

simitpatel :

If that fixes it, please don't forget to click the ACCEPT button. Any bonuses and feedback are greatly appreciated.

Customer: