Thomas, Technician
Experience:  Kindle Expert and PC Technician

I dropped my IPAD and it wont turn on. It gave me the option to slide the switch an

Customer Question

I dropped my IPAD and it won't turn on. It gave me the option to slide the switch and thus turn it off. After I did that, it's off and nothing more will happen.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.
Hello! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am happy to be working with you today. Let's see if we can get your problem resolved!

Hold down the power button AND the home button below the screen at the same time. You should see the apple logo and the iPad should be forced to boot. If not, connect the charger for 5 minutes and try again.

Please click ACCEPT (and/or Smiley Face if asked) if I have answered your question. This is the only way I'm compensated by this site and it doesn't cost you anything extra. You can reply to this thread at any time. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Where's the power button located?
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.
On the top of the iPad. CLICK HERE for a picture.