Thomas, Technician
Experience:  Kindle Expert and PC Technician

How do I set up my kindle if I dont have WiFi

How do I set up my kindle if I don't have WiFi
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.
Hello! I am glad to assist.

What model Kindle do you own? (Basic Kindle, Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Basic Kindle
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.
If you don't have WIFI, your only way to transfer books is via USB. CLICK HERE to watch a video that shows you how this is done.

If you have already purchased the book, magazine or newspaper you wish to transfer to your Kindle via USB, visit Manage Your Kindle and locate the item you want to download from the "All Items" section. Filter your view for or search your library to quickly find an item.

Content purchased from the Kindle Store can be downloaded to your Kindle, or Kindle compatible device, as long as you've registered the device to the Amazon account that purchased the Kindle content. There is no limit on the number of times a title can be downloaded to a registered device, but there may be limits on the number of devices (usually 6) that can simultaneously use a single book.

1. Click on the "Actions" button beside the title and select "Download & transfer via USB."

2. Screenshot of download and transfer via USB options in Manage Your Kindle
  3. Select the Kindle device you will transfer the file to and click the "Download" button.

4. Description: Select which kindle to transfer the file to
    If this answers your question, please click ACCEPT. If not, click REPLY and let's keep working! To work with me in the future, bookmark my website, Thanks!