AnswerManRob
AnswerManRob, Top Technician
Experience:  Kindle Expert. 20 yrs repairing & 5 yrs teaching electronics
24991566

My Kindle Touch is frozen and wont turn on. When turning it on the power light turn

My Kindle Touch is frozen and won't turn on. When turning it on the power light turns green for just a few seconds, then goes back off. It's been fully charged so I don't know what the problem is.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  AnswerManRob replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer.

Your firmware may need to be reset. Load a fresh operating system onto the Kindle by sliding or pressing and holding the power switch for 20 seconds. The Kindle should come back online within 3 minutes or so. If this doesn't correct the problem, let me know the model number which is located on the back and begins with D0. If it does correct it, please remember to accept my answer so JustAnswer credits me with assisting you today.