Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Nook, kindle & ipad expert

My Kindle fire wont connect to the internet. It was working

My Kindle fire won't connect to the internet. It was working fine and just starting asking for my password. I have tyed on every password XXXXX ever used and it still won't work. i am type on the internet right now but I two wbe accesses "Basement" that I'm on now and one called "Basement Guest" that I think I along time ago but doesn't work on this computer or the Kindle. I can't figure out how to make the Kindle see the "Basement" named access that seems to work?
Any suggestions/
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 years ago.

p0llinate :

Hello, I’d like to help you with your problem. When you are satisfied with my answers, please remember to click on accept.

p0llinate :

Is the "basement" network your own wifi network, or does it belong to someone else?

p0llinate :

If it is your network (or you have your own, but don't remember the name) I can help you log into the router to look up the network name and password.

p0llinate :

If it's not your network, and worked before, it is quite possible the network's owner realized others were using it and has now secured the network or changed the password.

Forget it everything just recovered.