2lego
2lego , Engineer
Experience:  Audiovisual Systems Engineer with prior experience as residential and commercial electrician
52243799

CAN i CONNECT MY KINDLE FIRE TO MY TV

CAN i CONNECT MY KINDLE FIRE TO MY TV
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  2lego replied 4 years ago.

Hello, and welcome to Just Answer, I'm happy to help you here.

The Kindle Fire is an amazing piece of hardware, but it unfortunately does not include a video output port. It does have a USB port, but it does not support video output on this port currently. I have not heard of any plans for them to open up this possibility either.

What you can do is use your other connected devices, such as a internet capable TV or Blu-Ray player to use Amazon Whispersync to start watching on your Fire and then follow up where you left off on your connected TV. This is as close as they are letting people to sharing video from their Fire.

A full description of this technology and list of compatible devices is listed at this link.

Whispersync Link

If you have any other questions on this just let me know. If you found this information helpful then select the ACCEPT button.

Thanks.