Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
Experience:  ... its a whole library in your hands.

Everytime I try to register my kindle to my existing amazon

Customer Question

Everytime I try to register my kindle to my existing amazon account I get a message unable to connect. There was an error while registering your kindle. Please try again later. All the bars on the wi-fi are showing in the top right. Also where do you set the time to the correct time? I could not find that on settings?
Category: E-Readers
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
This did not work. When I put my serial number in a message came up there was a problem in registering my kindle and to call the number given at customer service.
This answer did not solve my problem and I will have to call customer service.
Please do not use my deposit as the response was unsatisfactory for solving my problem.
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 4 years ago.

Sorry appears the device has been locked out for some reason... sometimes if too many consecutive attempts to register the device may cause this. Will have to have the contact phone support to verify information.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Your answer did not solve the problem. I have technical support from Amazon working on it now. They have not been able to solve the problem either as yet. It may be that I will have to return that Kindle for a replacement. I cannot accept the answer as it did me no good.