AnswerManRob
AnswerManRob, Top Technician
Experience:  Kindle Expert. 20 yrs repairing & 5 yrs teaching electronics
24991566

Wireless connected but cant access Kindle shop - error message

Customer Question

Wireless connected but can't access Kindle shop - error message "Your Kindle is unable to connect at this time. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please restart your Kindle from the Menu in Settings and try again."" How do I do this?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  AnswerManRob replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer.

You may have glitched software. Load a fresh operating system onto the Kindle by sliding and holding the power switch for 20 seconds. If you have the brand new model with the power button that you press, press and hold the button for 20 seconds. The Kindle should come back online within 3 minutes or so. If this doesn't correct the problem, let me know if you saw the picture of the tree and the loading progress bar after you held the switch. If it does correct it, please remember to accept my answer so JustAnswer credits me with assisting you today.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Followed your advice and the Kindle restarted but same error message comes up

So you did see the picture of the tree during the reloading process?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes I did
You're certain that you are connected to your wifi? If so, are you able to try a friend or family member's wifi or even a free wifi location to confirm that it won't connect to the store?