simitpatel
simitpatel, Engineer
Experience:  I own and have dismantled both the Sony E-Reader, and 2 models of the Kindle.
15190142

can I get my itunes books into my kindle, if so how

can I get my itunes books into my kindle, if so how?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  simitpatel replied 5 years ago.
You would need to convert the files to MP3 and then copy them to the Kindle to be able to play them on the Kindle.

Most of the audio books will be protected, so in order to you would either need to burn them to a CD, and then rip the CD to MP3 files, or you can use software like MelodyCan from the link below to do it automatically. You can purchase it from the link below:

http://melodycan.com/

After you convert it to MP3, then just connect your Kindle to the computer, and open "My Computer" and you should see the Kindle as a drive there. Double click on it, and then go into the "Music" folder and copy those MP3s there.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I do not want the music I want the books!
I'm sorry. I thought you were wanting to copy audio books over.

Those books should be in an 'ePub' format, and will need to be converted to a .mobi format for Kindle. Just use the software in the link below, called Calibre, to convert it, and then copy the .mobi files it creates to your documents folder on your Kindle:

http://calibre-ebook.com/