Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

I have by mistake taken Vitamin D3 supplements 60K IU for

Customer Question

hi,
i have by mistake taken Vitamin D3 supplements 60K IU for around 20 days. I thought it has to be taken everyday.
I am diagnosed with ankylosing spondilitis.
Should i be concerned about it
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry you are having a problem with your Vitamin dose. This dose, 60,000 IU daily is not dangerous for the period of time that you took it. BUT, stop taking this dose daily and just take it once weekly. You will not suffer any adverse effects over this short period of time.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you