Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Experience:  Board certified.
65718478

Mistakenly took my sons prescription pain medication showed

Customer Question

Mistakenly took my sons prescription pain medication showed up in my drug test need a doctors note
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  rachel webb replied 1 month ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I need help to get a doctors note
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 month ago.

This is a question and answer website. It cannot issue Drs notes. Unfortunately there is no way out of a positive drug test for this reason. Drs will write a note for a patient who is taking a bona fide prescription. But there is really no way to mistakenly take someone elses pain medication. I am sorry, but you do not have any recourse.