Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

How can I get meth out of my system in 48 hours??? None, No

Customer Question

How can I get meth out of my system in 48 hours???
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
Category: Drug Testing
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm so pose to take a drug test on Tues Aug 30 at 2:30p
M
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 3 months ago.

Hell from JustAnswer. I am sorry that you have not yet had an answer, but there is no good answer to your question that will be certain to allow you to pass your test.

There is no mechanism by which you can be certain that the meth is out of your system within 48 hours, although it may happen without any specific intervention. Meth can be detected for up to 3 days after use, but that is the maximum, and in some people it may no longer be detectable at 48 hours.

The most that you can do is to be drinking a good amount of fluid, which will flush the system and dilute the urine. It does not truly get the meth out of your system any faster, but diluting the urine will also lower the concentration of any drug in the urine, and it may be sufficient to get some people below the threshold of detection that would have otherwise had a positive test. However, this can also be done excessively, and urine that is excessively dilute will also raise red flags on the test. So, you want to be generous, such as 2-3 liters of fluid over the 24 hours before the test, but not too much fluid.

If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.