DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified internal medicine doctor years of experience addiction and all other medical problems
24257177

I had 4 24 oz beers on Friday, last one at noon. I have an

Customer Question

I had 4 24 oz beers on Friday, last one at noon. I have an ETG today Monday at 3:30. I have drank a ton of water. What are my chances of passing?
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 7 months ago.

Hello

I am an expert in medicine, double board certified, US doctor.

I will be glad to answer this for you.

Chances, given studies, are better than 50/50 that you will pass.

Most studies show an actual detection time up to 50 hours, not the 70 or 80 as advertised by the lab company.

So, you will be beyond this threashold.

Not that you can't fail, but that the statistical odds are on your side.

You can't speed up the elimination of the markers, but, you are still in pretty good shape for the test.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/

Hi.

I am a double board certified [American Board of Medical Examiners] US doctor and I have a different answer for you.

Burning pain usually indicates nerve compression, or ongoing ligament tearing.

Given when it hurts, nerve compression in the lower spine needs to be ruled out.

You are also hyperthyroid, which is not a specific cause but can aggravate pain.