Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
Experience:  Medical Review Officer - Physician Trained and certified in drug test interpretation

I smoked pot 3or 4 times 6weeks ago and i am still testing

Customer Question

I smoked pot 3or 4 times 6weeks ago and i am still testing positive. Now they say they are going to take my meds if i test positive again tuesday. How do i get it out
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Methadone. They dont believe that i havent continued to smoke marijuana.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have a digestive problem that causes a lot of pain when i eat or drink so i dont do either very often.
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: Years. I had my gall bladder removed and it got rid of one pain but now anytime i try to eat it comes out the other end not broken down. I eat a strawberry it comes out looking like a strawberry. And the pain is horrible. All the way down to water i drink water it comes right back out. Not eating or drinking helps it.
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for this question

Marijuana can stay in your system for quite a while

how are you testing positive?

at the doctor's office?