Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Intensivist
Experience:  MBBS, MD, MCCM.Currently working in Critical Care Medicine with 10 year experience in Medicine
22950887

HOW DOES BEER SAY IN SYSTOM TEST : BLOOD AND URINE : HE WANT

Customer Question

HOW LONG DOES BEER SAY IN SYSTOM FOR DRUG TEST
JA: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?
Customer: FOR ALCOHOL BLOOD AND URINE
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: HE WANT TO DRINK BEER OVER THE WEEKEND BUT MAY BE ALCOHOL TESTED ON MONDAY.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: NO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 6 months ago.

Well it depends on what test they are going to do on Monday. If they are doing a EtG test then alcohol can be detectable in the urine for upto 5 days. And if they are testing for it in the blood, then it can stay detectable for upto 12 hours. The more important thing here is that it can be detected in the urine for up to 5 days if they do the EtG test. And that is why he should avoid drinking beer over the weekend. If they are going to the normal test, not the EtG one, then it can still be detected for upto 48 hours depending on how much he drinks. The larger the amount the longer the time it can be detected in the system.

in order to be truly safe and pass the test, he has to avoid drinking over the weekend.

Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/