Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

I have a Dr appt scheduled next Thursday at a Weight-loss

Customer Question

I have a Dr appt scheduled next Thursday at a Weight-loss clinic, however my friend already uses Axcion for weight loss and wanted me to try 2 tablets before I wasted my money on getting a prescription, because I really don't like the side effects of some of the other Weight-loss medication that I have tried in the past. I took 1 tablet Monday morning and half tab on Tuesday. Today I read that this medication can give a false positive on an employer drug exam? I'm due to take a random quarterly drug test tomorrow and I am worried that it is going to show up, and worse I am worried it is going to make me look like an abuser, which I definitely am not. Don't want to lose my job and career over a diet pill :(
JA: It can be really useful knowing what is showing up in drug tests. I'm sure our Expert will help you decide whether to get one or not. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 7 months ago.

Hi this is Dr Stan here to help you. Axcion is imported from Mexico and is supposed to be phentermine which is a prescription drug here in the United States for weight loss. You can relax, this drug is usually not tested in a routine drug screen. I hope this is helpful and you will provide a positive rating for me.

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 7 months ago.

Hi, how did your drug screen go? I trust no problems. The rating page is activated and we are only compensated for positive ratings. I appreciate your positive rating. Thanks

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 7 months ago.

Hi, with the holiday weekend, I guess you just forgot to complete the rating page. Please do so now. Thank you.

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 7 months ago.

I hope your appointment at the weight loss center today goes well for you. Did your drug screen come back with no problems?