DrThomasMd, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified internal medicine doctor years of experience addiction and all other medical problems

Took a drug test and the teacher said my test was to watered

Customer Question

took a drug test and the teacher said my test was to watered down what dose that mean i did nothing to make it that way and they say that if it happens agian that i will fail the class with one class left i dont want this to happen what should i do.
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I have had two kiddney infections that have sent me to hospital other then that there is nothing that i can thank of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 5 months ago.
HelloSimply do not drink water the day you have the test.If the test is in the morning, don't drink after midnight.There is no way the sample will be "watered" down in this case. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here