DrThomasMd, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified internal medicine doctor years of experience addiction and all other medical problems

PearlJA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this.

Customer Question

hi pearl
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: ok
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I want to take a peth test voluntarily and I want to ask about what one day in three weeks that I had a binge session of drinking would that put me over the 20 and give me a positive?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 5 months ago.
HelloYes, if you drank enough during the binge, this is what the test is designed to detect.One day, a six pack, maybe. 3 days, 4 to 6 a day..yes it will definitely detect.One day, 12 pack plus hard liquor...will detect. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here