Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.

How long can you detect Percocet and hydromorphine in your

Customer Question

How long can you detect Percocet and hydromorphine in your system on a professional drug test
JA: It can be really useful knowing what is showing up in drug tests. I'm sure our Expert will help you decide whether to get one or not. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: What other info
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: IM Diuladid PO Percocet
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  Dr. David replied 5 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidhydromorphone and oxycodone in Percocets can be detected in the urine for up to 3 days after use.intramuscular dilaudid can be detected in the urine for up to 3 days as well me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me: for using