Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
Experience:  Medical Review Officer - Physician Trained and certified in drug test interpretation
1304720

I used a small amount of meth will I pass a 5 panel drug screen

Customer Question

JA: It can be really useful knowing what is showing up in drug tests. I'm sure our Expert will help you decide whether to get one or not. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I injected a small amount of meth wil I pass a 5panel drug screen in 30 hours. I'm drinking plenty of water and weigh 175 and in good health
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  Ashley Mires replied 11 months ago.
Hi there. Dr. Mires here to help answer your question. When did you consume the methamphetamine? And what route did you use? How much is a "small amount"?