Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
Experience:  Medical Review Officer - Physician Trained and certified in drug test interpretation

I used a small amount of meth will I pass a 5 panel drug screen

Customer Question

JA: It can be really useful knowing what is showing up in drug tests. I'm sure our Expert will help you decide whether to get one or not. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I injected a small amount of meth wil I pass a 5panel drug screen in 30 hours. I'm drinking plenty of water and weigh 175 and in good health
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  Ashley Mires replied 5 months ago.
Hi there. Dr. Mires here to help answer your question. When did you consume the methamphetamine? And what route did you use? How much is a "small amount"?