Dr SH
Dr SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

What can make a urine test come back negative

Customer Question

What can make a urine test come back negative for drugs
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  Dr SH replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question.I understand that you may not like this answer but the only way you can beat a urine test for drugs is by giving it appropriate time.There is nothing else that can beat the test.If you drink lots of water and think that will help, that cause a negative result for drugs but a diluted sample is considered as a positive result --- taking lots of water dilutes the sample.So you can beat the test with time and this time varies from one drug to another drug.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner.Kindest regards
Expert:  Dr SH replied 9 months ago.
This session is open for any further questions that you may have. I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner as that is the only way we, the experts, are credited on here for helping you out.Kindest regards