wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Over two decades of practice
48069651

I used to be pretty heavy into everything I could get

Customer Question

Hello! I used to be pretty heavy into everything I could get my hands on. I was in my 20's and a bartender etc. Now, however, I'm a mother and a senior in college. I have found myself taking Aderall here and there--well... let me stop. Like 4x a week. I stopped 7 days ago and took a drug test today 1-9 Panel OPI4+SVT. First, I am wondering if the Adderall will show up in my urine. Second, Will Siboxone show up as well. I have a subscription for the suboxone though.
Category: Drug Testing
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Also, I was so exhausted after finals that I pretty much slept. I think I only peed a couple times a day and it was dark yellow. For last two days, I've been drinking a crap ton of coffee.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 8 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.Adderall can show up for about 3 days after last use, so you should be OK. And, since you have a Rx for the suboxone, you will be OK there too. Just give them a copy of the Rx and let them know you will be positive for that drug.Does this make sense to you?It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Okay. So, with seven days, I should be fine. I wish my doctor would prescribe this to me. I just don't know how to approach the subject. I can't focus. I am a single mom and a double major in college. I am going into my Senior year--B.B.A in, both, Accounting and Finance--and I don't want to lose my 4.0. Sometimes its taking me like 4 hours to read a chapter because I just can't keep my head in the game. Was also just diagnosed with Hypothyroidism, so he put me on Levothyroxine, but I'm still exhausted. I know I've sufferred with ADHD, but I've always managed to hang on to my sanity. My daughter has SEVERE ADHD as well. I want to get a prescription, so I don't have to be scared like this. What should I do? He is my sub doctor, so he knows I don't do drugs.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 8 months ago.
Ask him.....can't hurt to see if he will give you a Rx.Although, with your history of drug problems, I'm sure you can understand why he would be concerned about you using a very addictive and highly abused drug like adderall.....Make sense to you?I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern. Dr. Rick MD FACS